Monday, February 27, 2012

It's a gorgeous day, sun is shining and I wish I was out taking photos of the spring flowers blooming instead of stuck in this office looking out the window. Reflecting on the weekend I spent with friends and family. Sadly saying goodby to a church family member and visiting another saint in the hospital who is not long for heaven. Painted a watercolor at church yesterday of God's hand holding onto a child's hand. As long as we are holding onto God's hand and letting Him lead the way, we'll be okay. He has a plan for my life that is so much bigger and exciting than I could even imagine.  This photo was taken several years ago in Hot Springs, Arkansas at the botanical garden there that my sisters and I visited during our annual Sister Weekend. I'll just imagine myself there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment