Monday, March 19, 2012

What a beautiful weekend! I had to paint my toenails and get out the sandals. Woohoo! My sinuses tell me the pollen count is high but I have to get out to take some photos of all the spring flowers. I stop at a garage sale to get my fix and then head to the park but it too windy to be taking macro. You can see my hand trying to hold it still. lol So I head to Walmart to finish up my Easter shopping, black jelly beans and chocolate bunnies. I love spring! Saturday house cleaning is waiting at home. Yuck! Sunday, at church I paint Jesus on the cross, will post photo later after a few touchups. Ginger calls after church on Sunday to see if I want to come to a picnic. I grab my camera and head out the door to enjoy sunshine and grandkids.
Oh, the pure joy of being a kid!
Another wonderful weekend!! Garage sales, shopping, taking photos, church family, grandkid time, and just veggin' on the couch, eating popcorn and watching March madness. Why does Monday have to come so-o fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment